Hello there Master and Ohime samas! Today I'll be reviewing something that's for all of you otakus or cosplayers, which is as you can see a maid dress. What's great about this maid dress is that it's an original maid dress, you know just the regular black and white maid dress so it's really useful if you would like to cosplay because the majority of the anime's that wear maid dresses are usually this black and white plain style. So if you would like to know where I got this and more info then please keep reading. ;)
Here is a Youtube Video Preview of how the maid dress looks like. ;)
Cosmates Maid Dress Review
(This will be addressed in the size that I got.)
* Name: Dress Pinafore Apron Maid -Rhythmy-
* Size: Small
* Includes: Black Maid Dress, White Headband (Katyusha), White Apron
and lastly a black tutu/petticoat.
Note: Sizes comes with: Small, Medium, Large, and a Men's Size.
Pictures of the Maid dress
(the accessories do not come with it)
Pro's and Con's
1. The apron has 2 buttons which you can adjust to fit your waist and
since the bow is long you can also adjust that.
2. The dress comes with an appropriate length it reaches just above my knees,
but of course if you would like to tailer the bottom then feel free to.
3. The whole maid outfit comes with the majority of what you need.
EX: Headband, and the tutu.
(Sometimes you would have to purchase these yourself but it comes
with it so you don't need to buy them unless you want to.)
Overall the Maid Dress was really nice and the quality is good because it is shipped
straight from Japan so if you are looking for a nice grade A black and white
maid dress then this one shall do.
1. The tutu is a bit prickly, although there is a silky black bottom part, the top part does
sometimes get itchy when it touches your skin. It's not an unbearable feeling
because it's only when you touch the top part, but at the same time most petticoat's will
be like that.
2. Although it said it was a good length I do wish that it was a little shorter,
but that's because I'm a shorty but that I can always cut and sew it. ^^
(Just a quick note for you girls who are short.)
Other than that there was no Con's I found with this maid dress.
List of my Maid Makeup Look:
*Circle lens: Paris's Kiss - Love Brown
* Foundation: Perfect Cover Missha No.#21
*Lashes: top= handcrafted , bottom= Dolly Wink Otona - # 14 Natural Cute
Lips: Light pink shade from my Sephora Makeup Box
The fun part with this black and white maid dress is that you can style it according to what you
like and how you want to look like.
Here is a list of the accessories I wore for this shoot.
1. Pink and Black bow was from my friend Shane.
2. Black and White hand accessories
Store: Claires ($1.99)
3. Black knee-highs with bows
Store: Hot-Topic. ($6.99)
4. Black heels with bows are from the Thrift Store
Store: 2nd Avenue ($6.00)
If you liked this maid dress and you would like to get one also please go check out Cosmates website they have tons of other maid dresses and other cosplay outfits and accessories.
link to the maid dress I wore: http://www.cosmates.jp/en/shop/product_info/cPath/360_388/products_id/31665/
Thanks for tuning in to my blog and please don't forget to follow my blog if you liked it.
Will try to blog more, until then TTYL everyone! <3 SeeSee
*Disclaimer: This was a sponsored outfit that I received from Cosmates. All of the above review are all honest based opinions I have on this Maid Dress. ^.^