Want Dolly lips for $1?
Well Sally's Beauty Store has them for just 1 dollar and they also have many pretty colors to choose from.
I bought mine at the store but you can also get them online too.
(Baby Light Pink Color)
Size: about 2 1/2-3 inches
1. Pretty shade of pink (Baby Pink)
2. Last up to 2-3 hrs (re-apply after eating and drinking)
3. Does not have a stinky or bad smell
4. Really pigmented (Color comes out just like how it looks like)
5. Don't need a lip concealer/primer to make it look more brighter and pink (comes on really well)
6. Small and travels well in your purse
Here's a swatch of the lipstick, you can't quite see it here but the lipstick is not a matte texture it kinda gives that buttery feel and look also it does a a tint of glitter. (Not extremely noticeable but just a small tint.
The lipstick is so small and cute, I love taking it with me because I can just put it in my little pocket inside my purse and it fits perfectly.
If you don't have the right shade of baby pink yet try this one out I mean it's just $1 ;)
I got mine at Sally's Beauty the store in my city but if you don't want to bother going to the store or if you don't have a Sally's nearby then you can just order it online.
Here's the link:
I've had this for 3 months now, even though it's small it will last you for a long time. (Depending on how much you use of course. ;)
Well TTYL in my next blog guys!
No!!! School tomorrow ><
Memorial Weekend was so short for me.