Sunday, May 4, 2014

Blytheye/New Adult Green Circle lens Review (Speciallens.com)

Sponsored Review
from Speciallens.com


Hey everyone! So today I will be reviewing the Blytheye Green Circle lens I got to review from Speciallens.com. Its actually been a while since I've had these so I would like to say my review is going to be based on wearing these lens from a period of 5-6 months. I usually don't see these lens series on some other circle lens sites so it was awesome that I got to try these out. Don't forget to check out their site for other circle lens. ^__^

Blytheye Green Circle Lens


Information
Brand: EOS
Diameter: 14.5mm
Water % Content: 38%
Lens Type: 1 Year Disposal
Power Levels: (-1.00 to -10.00)
Colors Available in: Blue, Brown, Green, Grey, Pink, Purple



Enlargement : 5/5
The diameter is 14.5mm which to me is big enough for my eye size. There's only a couple of bigger sized circle lens that I actually like, but as for these they are really enlarging and it gives off a nice look without looking too crazy or out there. 

Color: 5/5
The color for these lens are amazing! It's so vibrant, even for my eye color which is the usual dark brown Asian eyes. These Blytheye series are perfect for cosplays, photo-shoots and for anyone who is wanting vibrant green eyes because they show up so well and nicely in real life and in photos. The black ring around the lens are actually thinner than most circle lens so it looks a bit more natural than most circle lens with dark rings. I think it adds a touch of dollyness to the lens. ;)

Comfort: 4/5
These lens are actually comfortable for it being 38% water content. Usually these circle lens I wouldn't really be able to last long with them but I actually did make it alive with 7 hrs. I usually tend to aim for circle lens with at least 42% because my eyes can breath more, but for these they are wearable. 

Overall: 4/5
These lens are really pretty and I wish I could own all the colors because these series are actually really nice and from my experience they are pretty comfortable to wear them out for couple of hours. I say totally bring eyedrops and such because sometimes it can get dry but hey that's for all contacts. Would I purchase these myself, yes but I would like to try out another color because I already know that they are vibrant. 


Now some more pictures of me wearing them >.<


Thanks for tuning into my blog guys! There will be more reviews coming up and more updates on my blog. Sorry for my super long HIATUS T____T 
I do apologize, school and work has just been consuming my time and when I'm not doing those things I just want to relax and take walks in the park, but I must devote myself to blog more and just keep this going because I like giving you guys inspiration and just making you guys happy with things that I come across with that I feel is good or bad. ;) Love you guys! Thanks for the support. 




Visit Site: 

Link to the green lens I wore:

Like their Facebook:



6 comments:

  1. These lenses looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice post. gorgeous lenses, you look beautiful :)
    very inspiring blog
    lets follow eachother! just let me know and I will follow back :)

    - www.angelaah91.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi. I really enjoyed my brief visit on your site and I’ll be sure to be back for more.
    Can I contact your through your email?

    Please email me back.

    Thanks!
    Kevin
    kevincollins1012 gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I am Manzaby Marketing. This is Helpful Article. I like your Blytheye/New Adult Green Circle lens Review post and this is really interesting and useful for me. This is informative post. Nice pieces of information you are providing. And mostly people like this posts. Hair Extensions. Hair Extensions .

    ReplyDelete